Etsy · face mask · wrapping paper ·
TMD Favorite Things: Etsy Edition
- Ruby Stripe: I love to choose a theme every Christmas for the wrapping paper that we use for our gifts around the tree. This year I bought two blue patterns from Ruby Stripe’s Etsy Shop. She has so many different patterns to choose from!
- Hibi Incense Matches- I ordered these Incense Matches on Etsy after watching the GQ 10 Things I Can’t Live Without video featuring Dan Levy. After listening to Dan rave about the matches, I had to see what all the hype was about. The smell is intoxicating and reinvigorates the energy of our entire house.
- Hey January Floral Face Masks- It appears that face masks are here to stay, at least for the immediate future, so I went ahead and ordered a few of these floral face masks for an upcoming wedding I'm attending in April.
- The Swoon Paper Co. Personalized Stationery- In my opinion there is nothing better than a handwritten note, snail mail is such a rarity these days and every note I find in my mailbox brings a smile to my face! I've ordered a few different stationary sets from Swoon Paper Co. and I love that so many of her products can be personalized!
- A Thing Created Stationery- I recently posted a question on Instagram stories asking for you favorite Etsy Shops. An overwhelming amount of you mentioned A Thing Created. I checked out Erisha's page an instantly understood the hype. Her illustrations are so colorful and feminine! I was instantly smitten!
- New Joy Studio Monogrammed iPhone Case- Cute and practical. If it's not moving, monogram it!
- Pink Cottage Studio Custom Home Portrait- I recently had a custom watercolor painting of my mom's new house made for Christmas. Krista consulted with me throughout the entire process from the preliminary sketch to the final proof. She is incredibly talented and the final product turned out exactly the way I envisioned!